What is a Judicial Record Card? Is a ticket issued by a judicial record database management agency that is valid to prove that an individual has or does not have a criminal record.
Judicial record to do? Click here
I- What is the purpose of applying for a Judicial record certificate (LLTP)?
According to Article 2 of the Law on Judicial Records 2009, judicial records are explained as personal records of the following types:
– The Judicial record of the person convicted by a criminal judgment or decision of the Court has taken legal effect.
– Status of judgment execution.
– Regarding the prohibition of individuals from holding posts, establishing and managing an enterprise or cooperative in case the enterprise or cooperative is declared bankrupt by the Court.
II- Accordingly, the purpose of applying for a Judicial record is to:
– Meeting the requirement to prove that the individual has a criminal conviction, is prohibited from holding positions, establishing or managing enterprises, cooperatives when the Court declares bankruptcy?
– Recognition of criminal record removal, creating conditions for people sentenced to reintegrate into the community.
– Support for criminal proceedings and criminal justice statistics.
– Support for human resource management, business registration, establishment and management of businesses and cooperatives.
– For more information, please visit the link: https://lltptructuyen.moj.gov.vn/home?locale=en
III- How many types of judicial records are there?
A- Coupon No. 1 is issued to the following subjects:
– Vietnamese citizen.
– Foreigners who have been or are residing in Vietnam.
– State agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations.
B- Voucher No. 2 issued to the proceeding-conducting agency:
Under the provisions of the Law on Law on Lawyers (Point b, Clause 2, Article 41), the Law on Criminal Law No. 2 is issued to the proceeding agency and issued at the request of an individual so that such person knows the contents of his or her criminal law.
However, the reality of resolving the request for issuance of criminal record certificates shows that the individual requesting the issuance of criminal record certificates number 2 does not come from the request to know about the content of their criminal act, but because it comes from the requests of agencies and groups. function.
C- Judicial record fee:
1. Fees: The fees for applying for issuance of Judicial record certificates are specified in Decision 2244 / QD-BTP as follows:
+ 200,000 VND / time / person.
+ 100,000 VND / time / person for students, people with meritorious services to the revolution, martyrs’ relatives.
+ Free for children, the elderly, people with disabilities, people in poor households, people residing in extremely difficult communes, ethnic minorities.
2. Deadline for application processing:
+ Not more than 20 working days from the date of receipt of a valid request.