In Korea, there are 7 international airports: Busan (Kimhae Airport), Cheongju, Daegu, Jeju, Muan, Seoul (Kimpo Airport and Incheon International Airport). Incheon International Airport is located about an hour west of downtown Seoul by car. Air ticket price Vietnam – Korea fluctuates in the range of 9 million – 20 million VND, depending on when you book tickets and whether in promotions or not. TRAVELING TO KOREA
Depending on where you want to see the flowers, you can choose the right means of transportation. The most popular means of transportation with Vietnamese are: bus, subway, taxi
Korean visa Interview experience: CLICK HERE
1. Tips to take a bus in Korea
► Recognize the travel journey of the city bus through colors:
- Traveling in the inner city: blue, green, red and yellow
- Going to the suburbs into the inner city: blue
- Going from the points near the station to the subway station or bus station: green
- Going around Seoul city: yellow
► Moving from where you live to other localities: Suburban bus and highway bus
2. Tips to take the subway in Korea (subway) TRAVELING TO KOREA
► Subway operates in cities such as Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Gwangji.
► To determine which line you need to take, you need to first use the subway map (which can be obtained for free at the airport) or download the subway map to your phone (App Korea Subway), determine the departure station and station My arrival on the subway map, then you need to pay attention to the following point: TRAVELING TO KOREA
Are your departure and arrival stations on the same train line?
If so, it’s easy then just get on the train and get off the train.
If not, you need to see from the departure and destination stations to switch between which line and at which station. When you go, be careful not to miss the transfer point and you have to go back there.
► The subway starts operating from 5:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Morning and evening traffic jam times are about 2.5 ~ 3 minutes. Outside of that time, the congestion time is 4 ~ 5 minutes.
3. Tips to take a taxi in Korea
► Taxi price is relatively expensive compared to the two vehicles above. But it is quite convenient if you do not know the way or when the city bus is interrupted.
► There are 4 main types of taxis:
Standard (regular car, 4 seats, usually colors: white, silver & orange): Standard taxi fare is the cheapest, usually 3,000W / 2km first. After that, for every 100W / 142m or 35s, the car goes on and on. Said that if a taxi in Korea has turned on the meter, there will be no price cutting, so there is no need to worry.
- Deluxe: Black with gold board on top, 2 sides with yellow stripe, saying Deluxe Taxi. This type also carries 4 people, but the seats are more spacious and comfortable, so it can also make luggage easier. The cost is probably more than double the cost, for example, the first 3km would be 5,000W, and then for the next 164m it would charge 200W. TRAVELING TO KOREA
- Jumbo: Can carry up to 9 people, and that much luggage. The price is similar to the Deluxe Taxi, so if you go crowded, it will be more beneficial.
- International: International taxi, driver can speak English or Chinese. This type is often used to travel from the airport to the city center because the driver has the ability to communicate with foreign visitors).
► When you want to take a taxi you can wave your hand at the taxis with no passengers passing by or wait at the taxi stand.
Note that you should write down the address you want to go in Korean when you pick up the bus so that the drivers of Standard, Deluxe and Jumbo cars can easily understand what you mean.
► Taxi fee can be paid by Visa / Master credit card; Won money or T-Money card (Multi-function card with integrated payment of subway tickets, bus, etc.) TRAVELING TO KOREA