When reading this article Xinvisaquocte thinks you have also read through a few websites to guide Vietnam visa extension procedures, but surely very few websites guide procedures to apply for Vietnamese visa extension for foreigners staying in Vietnam.
If there is information on how to extend a Vietnam visa, the websites just stop at a rough point, not specific, only general instructions are not detailed. Procedures for visa extension for foreigners often change. It will be very disadvantage for you if the company has headquarters in retail provinces far from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.
XINVISAQUOCTE – QUOTATION OF VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION SERVICE FOR FOREIGNERS
1. Tourist original visa:
– Visa extension for 1 more month: Contact for quotation
– Visa extension for 2 more months: Contact for quotation
– Visa extension for 3 more months: Contact for quotation
2. Corporate original visa:
– Visa extension for 3 more months. Business does not guarantee: Contact for quotation
– Visa extension for 3 more months. Business guarantee: Contact for quotation
Some mistakes when extend Vietnam visa for foreigners
- You apply for extension too late – You should apply at least 3 days before your visa expires.
- The purpose of entry is different from the type of visa you have.
- You give incorrect or misleading information.
- Incorrect study, travel, or work plans. For example, you apply for an extension for the reason of studying abroad, but the school has not yet accepted your application.
- The names on the documents do not match. It is possible that the application of a partner such as a school or company does not match your documents.
- Fake dossiers include fake work papers, transcripts, and financial documents.
- Failing to provide sufficient evidence or relevant information about the sponsor, relatives, workplace…
- You did not follow the correct check-in process.
- Your profile has problems: VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION
- Weak academic records, bad reviews of morals.
- Bad comments at the company you work for.
- If you travel and get fined many times for theft, or other social problems.