Travel to Europe is not too difficult now if you prepare enough money and join a guided tour, but if you go on your own, it is equally easy, you will need to equip yourself with enough experience. Self-sufficient travel experience in Europe, make a specific schedule, prepare a visa and so on, pick up your suitcase and go. APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA
Traveling to Europe is sometimes the goal of many people’s long-term economic accumulation. European countries are very different and attractive to tourists, visitors can see liberal modern culture, legendary works of architecture and art, and modern and professional 5-star services. surprisingly professional.
Before a trip to Europe, perhaps the issue of the European Visa (Schengen Visa) is the thing that frustrates you the most. Not only hard work but also a lot of difficult conditions that the Schengen area sets. And especially, the panic when going to the forums about Phat, there are some confusing cases such as having a delicious and perfect profile and still failing to get a visa as usual. Rest assured, please refer to this article with Xinvisaquocte to get all the experience of applying for a self-sufficient European visa.
Xinvisaquocte – a product of Tranletour
Experience apply for US visa yourself: Click here
To travel to Europe, you must apply for Schengen visa
Why, because you can’t go to England, France and Germany, but you only have a French visa, now you have to apply for a Schengen visa – a visa that allows you to visit 26 European countries at a time. freely and conveniently. Traveling around Europe will become much “smooth” if this visa application step goes smoothly.
The Schengen Area consists of 26 countries participating in the Schengen Agreement in Europe, including: Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Finland, France, Greece, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Lettonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia. You only need to apply for a Schengen visa in a single country to be able to freely travel to the rest of the 26 countries mentioned above. APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – TRAVEL TO EUROPE
Applying for a Schengen visa is the same as applying for a visa to one of the European countries, you must prove your identity, finances, work and travel schedule. You can make your own visa or use the Schengen visa service of Eurasia Visa, so you will increase your chances of getting a visa by more than 90% and will get a visa faster than doing risky documents yourself. and take up a lot of your time. Let the Eurasian Visa help you.
What is Schengen Visa?
A Schengen visa is a visa that allows you to enter the 26 European countries in the Schengen area. These countries include: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Liechtenstein (including 22 countries in the European Union). Note that the UK and some other countries shown in the map below are not in the Schengen area, so if you intend to travel to those countries, you must apply for a separate Visa.
Conditions for obtaining a Schengen Visa
Applying for a Visa is like when I want to visit someone’s house, they will only let me in when they really trust me. Therefore, here, our visa application must meet the following criteria:
- Ensure the information is honest, has a clear purpose, and does not contain ambiguous elements that lack transparency.
- Ensure financial conditions to be able to live and spend in the block during the stay.
- Prove that they are aware and civilized enough to not damage the interests of the country and their people, and make sure not to hide after the visa expires.
Completing the application for a Schengen visa by yourself
First you must determine the Consulate where you intend to apply for a Visa. Currently, the French Embassy has changed the way of knowing where to apply for a Schengen visa as follows:
In case you will be staying in more than one Schengen country, you need to apply for a short-stay Schengen visa at the consulate that is the “main destination” of your trip.
How to determine which country is the “main destination”? TRAVEL TO EUROPE
- The “main destination” country is the country in which the applicant will carry out the main purpose of the trip.
- In case the purpose of the trip is the same in all countries to be visited, the “main destination” Country is the place where the applicant will stay the longest.
- In the event that both the purpose of the trip and the length of stay in each country are the same, the “main destination” Country is the place where the applicant will first set foot.
So usually in your schedule which country to stay the longest is the first criterion to determine which Embassy you will apply for. After that, if the length of stay in all countries is the same, then the criteria of where to go first will be considered. Please pay attention to make the schedule accordingly and submit the correct visa application form to avoid wasting time and effort.
Steps to apply for Schengen Visa TRAVEL TO EUROPE
The steps are generally the same in both TLS and VFS centers. You will go through the following steps
Step 1: Prepare all documents to apply for a Schengen visa for tourism purposes
Step 2: Declare your profile online
After creating an account in Tlscontact, your account will be valid for 15 days. If you do not submit your Visa application within these 15 days, your account will be canceled without charge.
Log in to your TLScontact account, create an online Visa application by filling out a form. 1 form per person, if you go in a group, you will fill out all the forms. After creating the form, it can still be edited if you have not set an appointment to submit the application.
After double-checking the information, the form was filled out for the whole group. You click on the confirmation Submit application (note that if you have clicked Apply, you will not be able to edit the form anymore). The declaration forms (Visa application), you need to print and sign.
Step 3: Make an appointment
Schedule an appointment to submit your application. There will be many time frames for you to choose. This author finds that they work quite professionally, because when they arrive, they will not be overloaded because the number of people coming to submit the application has been determined in advance.
Step 4: Submit application at TLS APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA
You will follow the instructions of the center, line up for your turn. Cell phone return, security check etc. Submit your application at the counter. The staff will check the file and tell you what documents are missing? What to add?
In case you lack documents, TLS can reserve and allow you to submit additional documents until 14:30. Therefore, you should schedule an appointment in the morning to have more time to prepare if additional documents are needed. APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – TRAVEL TO EUROPE
In case you do not have time to add documents, you will have to redo the application from the beginning, which will cost you the TLS service fee. Therefore, you should prepare all documents before submitting at TLS. After submitting the application, you will be asked to take biometrics (Fingerprint + take photo).
These admission centers do not have the function of reviewing documents, or affecting your Visa application process. Their only job is to receive and send documents to the Embassies, then receive the Passport and send it back to you. Therefore, you will not know if the result is Pass or Fail until the Passport is opened at the time of return.
Tips for applying for a European visa yourself TRAVEL TO EUROPE
- After the process of applying for a European Visa (France/Schengen), the author has drawn some experiences to share with you as follows, so prepare your own visa application, especially focusing on the full schedule.
- Visa granted is Visa Multi 30 days, time is different for each person, usually 1.5 months – 2 months.
- If you are single, traveling alone, in addition to preparing the above documents, you SHOULD write another letter expressing your wish to travel in Europe, especially in the country applying for a Visa. The content tells more about the aspiration, interest in that country, etc.
- If you are submitting a group of more than 5 people, you must register an appointment directly by phone with TLS.
- The signature in the passport must match the signature of the declaration documents.
- Once again, you must do ICAO Standard Image, because if the image is wrong, it will take time to start over.
- If you are going with a married couple: a notarized translation of the marriage registration certificate is required. Each spouse makes a separate copy, not together.
With the experience Xinvisaquocte has imparted to you in this article. We hope you will be successful in applying for a European visa yourself. The feeling of self-applying and receiving accepted results is an emotion of joy, suspense, mixed with many levels. Good luck! APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA – TRAVEL TO EUROPE